Director: Techstars India, Lowes, JC Penney, L Brands, HBC, AB-Inbev, Great West Financials, Ascena Retail
Strategic Advisor: Lowes India, Turtle Wax Inc.
Strategic Advisor, Innovation & IT: State of Andhra Pradesh
Lalit is the CEO of ANSR Consulting Inc, Dallas, the largest global company specializing in establishment of GIC’s. Since its inception in 2004, ANSR has established over 30 GIC’s in India, creating 50,000 new jobs with over 10,000 crores in capital investments.
Lalit is on the advisory board of Turtle Wax, a Chicago based company that produces innovative product lines to meet the ever changing needs of both car consumers and the automotive industry.
Lalit is a member of the board for several MNCs in India including AB-Inbev, L Brands, Lowe’s, JC Penney, HBC, Great West Financial Services, Techstars India and Ascena Retail.
Lalit has also served as:
- Managing Director of Mast Global Services India (an L Brands Company)
- Managing Director of Lowe’s India
- Chairman and President of Target India
- CEO of NDS India Limited (now a Cisco Company)
- CEO of News Corporation (STAR TV) and $300M News Corporation Venture Fund
- CEO of LG Electronics
- CEO of Datamatics Ltd, Mumbai
- Senior Executive Advisor, Distribution Sector, IBM, Japan
- Member of the Global Council, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Glendale, AZ.
Lalit started his career in the Indian Navy before retiring as a Lieutenant Commander. While in the Navy, he was the Head of the prestigious Naval Computer Applications Center in Lonavla and was Senior Engineer Officer at INS Vindhyagiri and INS Shakti.
Lalit has an MS in Computer Science from IIT, Bombay and an engineering graduate from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. VISIT PREVIOUS PAGE